Superior European Service & Repair
Mercedes-Benz • BMW • Tesla • Volvo • Porsche • Audi • Land Rover
The Duncan Difference
- Factory-Level Diagnostic Equipment
- 4.9 Stars on Google over 250+ Reviews
- Premium Quality Parts
- 3yr/36,000 miles Warranty
- Family Business That Shows
- Loaner Cars, Shuttle Service, & Pick Up
- Clear & Concise Communication
- Certified & Factory Trained Mechanics
- Better Value & Relationship than Dealerships
Some of our Services
- Scheduled Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Repair Work
- Brakes and Related Systems
- Wheel Balancing & Four Wheel Alignments
- Diagnostic Services
- New Hampshire State Inspection (station #3082)
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Software/Firmware Updates/Upgrades
- Chassis and Suspension Work
Meet our Team
Owner & Technician
Ben Duncan is a master certified Mercedes-Benz technician and the owner of Duncan’s European Automotive (DEA). His hobbies have included converting two Diesel engines plus his former home heating system to run on used vegetable oil without any kits. He is a very involved Daddy with his two young ladies, Drew and Zoë, and is referred to as “Saint Benjamin” by his wife Celeste, for his patience, kindness, and honesty.
Celeste is our bubbly Customer Service Representative and Ben’s lovely wife. Referred to as the “shop mom”, Celeste will make sure you are comfortable and your requests are brought to the correct set of ears. If you stay and wait for your car, she will likely woo you into having a cup of coffee while flashing her seemingly ever-present smile.
Old Man Duncan
Craig Duncan is the founder of DEA and former owner. He is also Ben’s father. Craig opened the shop in 2004 after spending many years as a Saab tech. Affectionately known as “OMD” or Old Man Duncan around the shop, Craig will still come in regularly to say hello or share a joke.
I am a lifelong Automotive enthusiast of all types of cars and trucks. I am an active member of the enthusiast community and have helped found and run a few communities as well. I am also an avid racer and participate in autocross, rallycross, ice racing, and track events. Outside of cars, I am a huge animal lover, especially dogs (of which we currently have 4). I have worked in the automotive industry off and on since 1997.
Paul & his wife adopt and care for special needs dogs, he enjoys live music especially the blues. Paul also enjoys ice hockey and auto racing. Paul started his career in 1987, working his way into Mercedes-Benz & Sprinter before joining DEA